Monopoly Empire – The New Version of This Popular Game Reviewed
You can now own the world’s top brands playing the classiest, still the most complex trading property game on the market. Monopoly Empire has become increasingly famous lately since Hasbro released a speedier and shorter version of the game specially designed to attract the younger generation players who don’t have enough time to play the full version.
Monopoly Empire can be completed in less than 30 minutes which makes is the ideal game for adults with busy schedules or teenagers who prefer playing video games rather than a property trading game. Players can choose from six tokens, including a Ducati motorcycle, a 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray, an Xbox controller, a Coca Cola bottle, McDonald’s French Fries or a Paramount Pictures movie clipboard. These 6 tokens represent the most famous brands in each industry.
Hasbro, the creator of the game, has figured that people are increasingly busy in the world we live in, so they created an enhanced version of the Monopoly game which is not only speedier, but also more attractive. Players will no longer have to fight to own expensive properties, but rather compete to buy famous brands, such as McDonalds or Cola Cola. The game is extremely simple to play: choose a unique token, move around the board with confidence and start building your own empire in order to dominate your enemies. Buy your favorite brands, collect rent from your rivals and start building up your tower. The first player who fills his tower with billboards wins.
Every space on the billboard is represented by a brand. There are tens of brands that show up in this game, including X Games, Spotify, Electronic Arts, eBay, Transformers, Nestle, Ducati, Samsung ,Chevrolet, JetBlue, Hasbro, Under Armour, Cola Cola, Intel, Yahoo, just to name a few. In order to win, you will need to make tough decisions and outsmart other players. Your goal should be to build your own empire tower as high as you can in order to win the game. In order to do that, you need to know the features of the game:
- Includes gameboard, 6 tokens, 4 towers, 6 office tiles, 30 billboard tiles, 14 empire cards, 14 chance cards, 2 dice, money pack and instructions.
- Recommended for children and adults over 8 years of age.
- Weight: 2.8 pounds
- Fast, fun game play
- 2 to 4 players
- Easy to understand
Benefits of Playing Monopoly Empire
More and more people are coming to realize the huge benefits of playing this amazing game. According to the scientists, both kids and adults who spend at least two hours per week playing Monopoly Empire stimulate their creativity and boost their memory potential. The study conducted last year by the scientists from the University of Virginia clearly shows that girls and boys become up to 30% more creative by playing a board game such as Monopoly Empire. Moreover, they become more confident in themselves and gain a higher self-esteem, especially if they manage to win this game.
There are many other benefits of playing Monopoly Empire. Some of them are:
- Very Easy to Understand. Anyone can play Monopoly Empire, even 9 years old kids. The rules are straightforward and not as complicated as those of its predecessor, Monopoly.
- Reputable Brand. The creator of this game, Hasbro, has made many other famous board games, such as Angry Birds Star Wars, Twister, Scrabble, Battleship and of course Monopoly. All the games made by Hasbro are top-quality; this gives customers the peace of mind that their investment will pay off in time in terms of quality of game pieces.
- Can be Played Everywhere. Whether you are at home with your family, in a hotel room or at the office, Monopoly Empire is an amazing choice when you want to have a great time with your family, friends or work colleagues. Since it weighs only 2.8 pounds, you can carry it with you anywhere.
Probably the only disadvantage of this game is that it has far less strategy involved in the game play. More luck, less strategy – this is a huge drawback for strategic players.
In a nutshell, Monopoly Empire is an amazing board game that can be played by both children and adults who want to have an unforgettable time together. Capitalize on the offers and special deals available on Amazon for Monopoly Empire. Christmas is getting closer, so order early in order to get the best deals and enjoy huge discounts.
At the moment you can save 33% off of the Monopoly Empire Board game at Amazon.com…
By Jared Castle:
Monopoly Empire is faster and easier to play than the original but loses most of the strategic game play of the original. A fun addition to our Monopoly collection, Monopoly Empire earns a regular rotation in our family game night lineup that includes Clue, Payday, Uno, Battleship, Risk and Stratego.
* Fast Game: Our family of four finishes a game in less about 30 minutes, a huge difference from the original edition. We can play multiple games during one family game night.
* No Bankruptcy: This version removes the brutally slow attrition from the original Monopoly, so no one sits on the sidelines waiting for the game to end.
* Player Power: This version makes it easier to break up and move opponent’s monopolies and topmost billboard. There are three methods to prevent or steal a monopoly: the “sneaky swapper” side of one die, the empire cards (each player gets two at the start of the game), and chance cards.
* Brand Recognition: My sons (ages 10 and 9) recognized more than half of the brands instantly. My oldest son chose the game controller token and triumphantly threw his arms in the air when he landed on the Xbox brand and added it to his tower. Read More At Amazon.com…
By Joseph Dewey:
This is such a cool game! It’s a scaled down version of Monopoly, and each game only takes 5-15 minutes to play, instead of the hours of a regular Monopoly game. So you’ll hear something with this Monopoly game that you won’t hear with any other Monopoly game, which is “Want to play again?”
It still captures the essence of Monopoly, so it still feels like a Monopoly game. It’s more of a social game than a strategy game, but that will make it more fun for more people.
They’ve taken out the property cards, and replaced them with little tiles and a tower. The number of tiles, not the original value of the tile, determine how much that you pay when you land on someone else’s property. The old Community Chest cards are now Empire cards, and you get a couple to hold on to at the start of the game, and you can use these strategically, and do various combos with them.
It’s very fun, and I liked it a lot. If you get just one game this year, this should be the game you pick. Read More At Amazon.com…